FLAG WARS [STOP THIS]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mimo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
To all the flaggers and flag victims out there, please stop this nonsense!
We are all in the same game and we all know that ranking is very hard.
What's the sense of flagging videos?

Okay lets say you flag their videos to rank your own video and they will also flag yours. What's the point? They will upload new videos and you will also upload new videos. What you will do next is flag the new videos again. This will happen again and again until we don't stop fighting.

Why cant we just let the videos the way they are and go find another niche to rank instead of fighting each other.

I wrote this because im a flag victim and also a flagger.

Please lets stop flagging each other and grow up. Find another niche and rank it. Enough of this.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It's been said before many times and not a single flagger stopped since, thanks for re-posting anyway!

hammerK

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Flagging = burning money! everybody wants to EARN!

Line

Reaction score
Big corporations try to trash competition just like businesses and other stuff. This is no different, people aren't going to stop flagging so someone else can earn a cut.

As much as I hate it, that's the reality.

P.S - If you can't beat them, join them.

Stewmath

Reaction score
Mimo said:
To all the flaggers and flag victims out there, please stop this nonsense!
We are all in the same game and we all know that ranking is very hard.
What's the sense of flagging videos?

Okay lets say you flag their videos to rank your own video and they will also flag yours. What's the point? They will upload new videos and you will also upload new videos. What you will do next is flag the new videos again. This will happen again and again until we don't stop fighting.

Why cant we just let the videos the way they are and go find another niche to rank instead of fighting each other.

I wrote this because im a flag victim and also a flagger.

Please lets stop flagging each other and grow up. Find another niche and rank it. Enough of this.

Well said :)

shadowblades

Reaction score
Impossible to stop. Just like Fake niches.

If someone sees that noone else is flagging, he'll say "wow what an opportunity", and beat everyone else by flagging.

If someone sees that noone else is using fake niches, he'll say "wow what an opportunity", and get rich with the zero competition.

Just keep going. No point trying to stop it.

Mr White

Reaction score
Learn to make your accounts flagger proof :grin:

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I admit to mass flagging, and believe me, with 500 accounts and some nice private proxies, it gets you far .

Top Bottom