Fiverr flyers / flyers in general

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

rendtrix

Member
Joined
August 22, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hey, I was thinking of promoting my content with flyers, but I read on Fiverr they distribute mass flyers for 5$, seems far fetched to me because seems like they woulden't make money off the ink they need to print the flyers, or do you send them the flyers or what? :o

I'm a bit confused, has anyone ever made any money or have any stories about using flyers to promote?
 

ucozer

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Tested 4 gigs and no results , i used a coca cola cupons and mcdonald coupon and no survey completed !
 

rendtrix

Member
Joined
August 22, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Damn, that sucks. Man, I was having some high hopes about flyers to, I still might try a few gigs before I knock it though.
 

Blastoise

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 19, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
ucozer said:
Tested 4 gigs and no results , i used a coca cola cupons and mcdonald coupon and no survey completed !

Damn that sucks - do you have proof that they actually handed out the flyers?
 

ucozer

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Blastoise said:
ucozer said:
Tested 4 gigs and no results , i used a coca cola cupons and mcdonald coupon and no survey completed !

Damn that sucks - do you have proof that they actually handed out the flyers?

They give some screnshoots ... about 4
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
ucozer said:
Blastoise said:
ucozer said:
Tested 4 gigs and no results , i used a coca cola cupons and mcdonald coupon and no survey completed !

Damn that sucks - do you have proof that they actually handed out the flyers?

They give some screnshoots ... about 4

Aww.. you should have asked for video clip.
 

ldiaz117

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 3, 2013
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
I would not trust it. They can take 2 pics while they are at whatever place then leave without doing any work.
 

Doofenshmirtz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 24, 2013
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Yes, it will not work. I tested some gigs in past but never recieve any result.
 

Cup

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 6, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
This seems interesting i actually might try it out. But i am still unsure if they actually hand out the flyers.
 
Top Bottom