First Lead?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Alienware

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 19, 2013
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Can anyone tell how to make my first lead using Youtube + PPD.
Its mine 14th day using Youtube + PPD, i got 70+ clicks but still looking for my first lead.
It would be great if someone help me :(
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
With 70 targeted clicks you should already have got a lead.
Work on getting quality traffic. Make sure your site and videos are high quality.
 

Alienware

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 19, 2013
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Calisthenics said:
With 70 targeted clicks you should already have got a lead.
Work on getting quality traffic. Make sure your site and videos are high quality.
Actually I am ripping other's videos and giving a link to my locked file. I am not using landing page. Is these are making any problems ?
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
вℓαcк said:
Actually I am ripping other's videos and giving a link to my locked file. I am not using landing page. Is these are making any problems ?

Are you direct linking to the file download (PPD link)? If so, that's the problem.

You should create a good looking Blogger blog and have a link to the download there.
Not only will it increase your CR but it will also get you more visits in the long run since Blogger blogs tend to rank well on search engines.
 

Alienware

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 19, 2013
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Calisthenics said:
вℓαcк said:
Actually I am ripping other's videos and giving a link to my locked file. I am not using landing page. Is these are making any problems ?

Are you direct linking to the file download (PPD link)? If so, that's the problem.

You should create a good looking Blogger blog and have a link to the download there.
Not only will it increase your CR but it will also get you more visits in the long run since Blogger blogs tend to rank well on search engines.

OK. I'll try it. I have my own hosting so is it good to use wordpress landing page ?
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
вℓαcк said:
OK. I'll try it. I have my own hosting so is it good to use wordpress landing page ?

Yeah, of course, Wordpress is even better!
 
Top Bottom