First Impression about CPA Legends

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm writing this as a mini review of the CPA Legends.The content are really powerfull and made by the admins/mods/stuff everyone being able to earn some thousands $. The sections are :
1 CPA Legends Discussions
You'll be amazed of what big money strategies are talking about here

2 Advanced YouTube Video Ranking & Strategies
Probably you'll say that this section is covered on the CPA Elites and in the YouTube section but here's the point.You don't have to try all the things ,because these are already used by big names here on the forum and since they make real cash it is logic they worked...LOL

3 Legends SEO & Web Design Methods
This section is designed to grow you audience using little trick about the visual part of your website .Quality content I must say (it will blow you CTR and CR )

4 Niches And Freebies
Do I must say that this niches are hot and unsaturated?...Ofcourse not :)) but they are aproved by big names here and hell yea they know what are talking about ;)

If you would like to ask me any question about the CPA Legends section and decide wheather you want to buy legends ;)

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
BaStan said:
I'm writing this as a mini review of the CPA Legends.The content are really powerfull and made by the admins/mods/stuff everyone being able to earn some thousands $. The sections are :
1 CPA Legends Discussions
You'll be amazed of what big money strategies are talking about here

2 Advanced YouTube Video Ranking & Strategies
Probably you'll say that this section is covered on the CPA Elites and in the YouTube section but here's the point.You don't have to try all the things ,because these are already used by big names here on the forum and since they make real cash it is logic they worked...LOL

3 Legends SEO & Web Design Methods
This section is designed to grow you audience using little trick about the visual part of your website .Quality content I must say (it will blow you CTR and CR )

4 Niches And Freebies
Do I must say that this niches are hot and unsaturated?...Ofcourse not :)) but they are aproved by big names here and hell yea they know what are talking about ;)

If you would like to ask me any question about the CPA Legends section and decide wheather you want to buy legends ;)

You just made our day posting this thank you! I personally wrote a lot of guides in there. Plus, Staff added a lot as well of course. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this out for others to see.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Just bought legends aswell and i must say that the guides is GOLD.

Thanks for the HQ content staff members :)

GunZ

Reaction score
I am happy with the upgrade. Well worth the price. Its like drinking 2 beers anyway.

BaStan

Reaction score
But instead of drinking these 2 beers ,you will learn how to drink 2 beers every day of your life :)))

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Very nice post, you should take a look at the video guide i made, for fast setups.

User

Reaction score
Watching the threads now :). Can't wait for them to add even more to the already amazing content that is there!

Jabba the Hutt

Reaction score
I made 2000$ with a niche that I found on this forum. I guess I'll go ahead and buy "CPA Legends" upgrade :P

Top Bottom