Finding a legitimate Niche

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Paradoxium

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was about to start my first niche when I came to an ethical and legal dilemma. I was going to provide fake files for game hacks. I want to get into CPA/PPD but I am having trouble coming up with legitimate legal niches. Any suggestions on how to come up with these/where to look?

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Well, you could probably start doing Affiliate Marketing instead, which is a lot better if you're targeting legit products. Check out Clickbank.com for example.

risenjesus

Reaction score
Bro, I think you just made a niche.

All seriousness, its just something you think of. Everyday is a task. Think about something that happened but, you weren't able to solve the problem??

What would you want, that would make you complete a survey? Questions like these is something that may help.

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
risenjesus said:

All seriousness, its just something you think of. Everyday is a task. Think about something that happened but, you weren't able to solve the problem??

What would you want, that would make you complete a survey? Questions like these is something that may help.

AGREE!

I found my best niche when I thought about my daily tasks.

noob

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
hammerK said:
risenjesus said:

AGREE!

Congratulations ;P

Paradoxium

Reaction score
Hmm, thanks for the responses. I'm still not even sure I'm on the right track. I'm thinking but to no avail... do you guys do legitimate niches?

InsaneAir

Reaction score
Paradoxium said:
Hmm, thanks for the responses. I'm still not even sure I'm on the right track. I'm thinking but to no avail... do you guys do legitimate niches?

Not sure if this counts as legit but you should make a niche based on a torrent you find. There are many people that 1. Don't know about torrents or 2. Don't like downloading torrents. You could probably use that.

Mnemonic

Reaction score
InsaneAir said:
Paradoxium said:

Not sure if this counts as legit but you should make a niche based on a torrent you find. There are many people that 1. Don't know about torrents or 2. Don't like downloading torrents. You could probably use that.

Thanks mate you gave me an idea... :evil:

Wolfestein

Reaction score
Website
hqaccs.com
hammerK said:
risenjesus said:

AGREE!

Totally agree. Your brains are the best niches finder, just ask them the right questions and you'll get respond. Ask yourself for what you will do survey? And you will find many niches. ;)

Mr White

Reaction score
GodZeus said:
hammerK said:
risenjesus said:

AGREE!

Totally agree. Your brains are the best niches finder, just ask them the right questions and you'll get respond. Ask yourself for what you will do survey? And you will find many niches. ;)

I wouldn't do a survey EVER so I can't ask myself what would I do a survey to get lol

Top Bottom