Find lucrative niches with Google's latest tool

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

krogertek

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
purebits.net
The hottest new tool from google might help you find exactly what you're looking for when you try to target a niche to a certain country (get the big bucks in CPA/PPD)... this tool is Google Global Market Finder

url: http://translate.google.com/globalmarketfinder/index.html?locale=en

Global Market Finder takes your keywords, translates them in to different languages, and examines the popularity and cost of those matches in various countries around the world. I think this is something that should prove super relevant for detecting trends and opportunities in countries that haven’t yet been saturated by competition.

I would certainly hesitate before staking my balls on the accuracy of Google’s data, but as a guideline to be used in correlation with other trends, it serves up some interesting information.

Once you’ve picked a keyword to research, you can compare data using the nine filters: Africa, Americas, Asia, Emerging Markets, Europe, European Union, G20, Middle East and Oceania.

Forgetting about Adwords altogether, we can use this tool to establish the demand for products in cultures that we might not be familiar with. You could spend an entire afternoon translating your keywords and measuring the search volume. But Global Market Finder does the chore of translation and comparison for you.

The incentive of knowing 380,000 Brazilians are looking to lose weight (every month) may just be enough to convince an affiliate marketer to dust down his Portuguese and rebrand those trashy landing pages.

There are many rapidly growing economies with consumers looking to flex their newly discovered purchasing power. If you can sell the same content, in a different language, to a willing market surely it’s worth exploring!!!

BmXnj4m.jpg

0u4e2Za.jpg

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
This is not that good. My keyword on G. Planner is 70k then i tried to put it on this tool, says due to low volume they remove my target country

krogertek

Reaction score
Website
purebits.net
Fierce said:
This is not that good. My keyword on G. Planner is 70k then i tried to put it on this tool, says due to low volume they remove my target country

It may be comparing the search volumes from other countries!

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
krogertek said:
Fierce said:

It may be comparing the search volumes from other countries!

I put France and French on the options same sa g.planner. but different results

krogertek

Reaction score
Website
purebits.net
I need to test it more to see what's better!

But the tool essentialy is good because it can help you target niches to countries/languages!

Top Bottom