Finally a different country

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Finally a download outside of UK,USA and CA
Aussie,Aussie,Aussie LOL

aussie.png


This is my best download yet, I am waiting for that magical French lead.
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
Even $5 is not bad for a lead! Good luck getting that French lead though!
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
4
I only got 2 pin submits ever, they were from austrailia and they gave around $10 each. But after that i disabled all pin submits.
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
NUMB3R44 said:
Finally a download outside of UK,USA and CA
Aussie,Aussie,Aussie LOL

/l94u82943/aussie.png

This is my best download yet, I am waiting for that magical French lead.

You'll get that magical french lead soooon ;D
Let's hope today!
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Ignore said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Finally a download outside of UK,USA and CA
Aussie,Aussie,Aussie LOL

/l94u82943/aussie.png

This is my best download yet, I am waiting for that magical French lead.

You'll get that magical french lead soooon ;D
Let's hope today!

Just put up a French niche on youtube right now so let's hope :D
Got a French blog for it aswell.


Calisthenics said:
Even $5 is not bad for a lead! Good luck getting that French lead though!

I have been used to $1 a download which is nice lol, so $5 is like OMG!


J@bz said:
I only got 2 pin submits ever, they were from austrailia and they gave around $10 each. But after that i disabled all pin submits.

Not sure if it's a pin submit, maybe it was but all I see is CHING CHING


Just got a FRENCH lead but its $3. :D


NOT A BAD HOUR
image.png
 
Top Bottom