fileice widgets

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Niki

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
hey fellas i got an question

i recently found out about fileice widgets and today i made one, i like the design and everything but i dont really like how surveys look, i dont know is this only for my country or wut :S

this is a preview how surveys look (this is an simple widget default design just for you guys to see how they look) http://oi39.tinypic.com/123ldv8.jpg

Can i make those surveys look better somehow?

Is there any fileice widgets pack to download? I found one on this forum but dl link is dead..

sorry for typing mistakes im in a hurry

EBAH

Reaction score
I have that same issue when the survey names have a special character or a comma or something.

Niki

Reaction score
Hvala burazeri :D

Thanks. Is it possible to put some space between those surveys, i think they are too close and that looks ugly. Can we move them somehow or can we put some border around them? 'd

Top Bottom