Fileice or Sharecash?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sharecash or Fileice?!

• Total voters

manndi

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I was an old member at sharecash,moved into fileice and my Overall total: $5145.16 but this month my earnings dropped a lot and i decided to move back to sahrecash,dont know if i made the right decision,also today i got one fr download at sahrecash and was 17.8$ i remember that on fileice i was getting at least 20$ for fr download,im confused so please guys tell me whats best sahercash or fileice.Thanks

Darknetwork

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
On Sharecash I have a lot of FR downloads at 12$, 9$, sometimes 18$... Lower than FI, but better CR on Sharecash :) You just have to try and see what's the best for you.

Bestsku

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I suggest you to use both, there are some days that SC converts better, some days FI. And you cant pretend to earn same money everyday, online marketing is a volatile business and the revenue is not steady.

Tom

Reaction score
Sharecash is good, but the landing dosnt convert the impressions good in clicks.
thats why i always recommend cpalead.
cpalead have offers for every country, today i got downloads from country i didnt know that they exists :D

Tom

Reaction score
Geroe said:
Fileice is better than sharecash.fileice makes me more money

sharecash is even better. and i dont recommend fileice this is a kid network. example website got hacked and more...

Wave

Reaction score
what niche? white or black? if white mainly US or other country?

Top Bottom