Few Questions About AdWorkMedia?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

I would like to know the answer of few questions asap.

1. What is the minimum Payout (Minimum Threshold) of the AWM?

2.When do they send the payment, I mean after how much time reaching the threshold? (Payment Method: PayPal)

xh3lar

Reaction score
I think it's around $35 ? You're probably on NET 30, this means that you'll get what you made during this month(1-30 September) on 30 October. The payments are sent automatically and you don't have to request them. You can set how you want to receive it in My account > Payment details.

adidam

Reaction score
xh3lar said:
I think it's around $35 ? You're probably on NET 30, this means that you'll get what you made during this month(1-30 September) on 30 October. The payments are sent automatically and you don't have to request them. You can set how you want to receive it in My account > Payment details.

Why they send the payment after 30 days of the month?

Which CPA Network is best?

xh3lar

Reaction score
adidam said:
xh3lar said:

Because you're on NET 30, that's how it's sent. On PPD it's NET 7-15 for example. However you on AWM you can be moved to faster payments if you get more than $500 a month. Go read on Support -> FAQ and learn more about their payments :) .

adidam

Reaction score
xh3lar said:
adidam said:
xh3lar said:

Because you're on NET 30, that's how it's sent. On PPD it's NET 7-15 for example. However you on AWM you can be moved to faster payments if you get more than $500 a month. Go read on Support -> FAQ and learn more about their payments :) .

Which CPA network is best?

xh3lar

Reaction score
I don't know mate, there are networks that work for some people but don't work for others. Experiment, split test, spread your traffic :) .

klaatu97

Reaction score
adidam said:
xh3lar said:
adidam said:
xh3lar said:

AWM all the way if you are promoting legit. If you are promoting fake, I suggest PPD.

adidam

Reaction score
klaatu97 said:
adidam said:
xh3lar said:
adidam said:
xh3lar said:

AWM all the way if you are promoting legit. If you are promoting fake, I suggest PPD.

70% Files on AWM are Fake :)

klaatu97

Reaction score
adidam said:
klaatu97 said:
adidam said:
xh3lar said:
adidam said:

70% Files on AWM are Fake :)
If this is true, in the near future 70% of files on AWM will be deleted, because fake files industry is going to fail!

Internet

Reaction score
adidam said:
xh3lar said:

I think Peerfly is the best so far

Top Bottom