Favorite Thread Function

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTwistedHat

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think what the forum miss is something like "a Favorite thread " because here is a lot of good stuff and sometimes i want to visit a old thread that has a lot of good information.
So if you could ad that, i think it would be great for everybody!

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
well you could subscribe to the thread you like and then it will be in subscribed threads in your CP...

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
If you click on your user CP you can see the latest posts/threads there, unless you have seen something else elsewhere, if so please link me to it so I can see it in action.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You can subscribe to the thread and go into your CP and look at your subscribed threads.

-LinX

Ignore

Reaction score
Or when a thread is so great it could get stickied.

Helper

Reaction score
As LinX said, you can subscribe to it. Another solution is to copy and paste the URL in your personnel notepad in your UserCP. Most browsers also have some form of bookmarks feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom