Fast question!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dmo

Reaction score
How can I fake the referrer for content lockers? I want to start uploading all my niches but I don't want to be banned from AWM as they are blackhat niches.

I have looked everywhere and I can't find any information on this that is helpful.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
They will catch you. They are really strict with blackhat niches. Faking the referrer won't help, because they are not stupid, they will check your earnings manually and see that something is fishy. Just go with some ppd network.

Dmo

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
They will catch you. They are really strict with blackhat niches. Faking the referrer won't help, because they are not stupid, they will check your earnings manually and see that something is fishy. Just go with some ppd network.
Any that you recommend?

I applied for CF but never got a response and I really don't want to go with FI since that's going to take forever to get a response from.

I am thinking SC but I am not sure.

boghi

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Dmo said:
Gorsko said:
Any that you recommend?

I applied for CF but never got a response and I really don't want to go with FI since that's going to take forever to get a response from.

I am thinking SC but I am not sure.

Go with SC or just use any of the nwely opened network.They will accept your traffic without faking the refferer :)

Top Bottom