Fake Rating Content.[Help]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Yaphets

Reaction score
Hello first of all I got some good news (for me lol) yesterday I finally surpassed the 50$ barrier and took for the 1st time 20+$, so as it turns out business goes pretty well. :money::money::money:

Other than this I got enough experience with html and css for the basics and maybe something more after a 30 days course I took-began, however I do not know how to add fake rating (with stars) on a new project. Anyone has a html code and css ready so I can instantly add them on a blog of mine..?:confused::confused:

Sorry for asking stupid/retarded questions like that but I believe it will make whatever I m going for more believable.:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Yaphets

Reaction score
yep that did help indeed, however if anyone has something like a 5 star bar with 4.5 ratings by xxxxx users for example, that would be much better.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Vαηιту said:
I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it may help you.
/star-ratings/

Thanks for sharing this site, I can use it now...

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yaphets said:
yep that did help indeed, however if anyone has something like a 5 star bar with 4.5 ratings by xxxxx users for example, that would be much better.

You can maybe add the numbers of users by adding a simple text, with a certain style.

Top Bottom