fake niches and safety

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

geealigy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to tell you about my niche. I have a completely unsaturated niche ( I am the only one offering a fake tool for the keyword ) and I make easily 200$ a day with this niche.

I have it more than a month now, and suddenly there are 3 news/reports of BIG and KNOWN websites telling people that my niche is fake.
Obviously I will probably lose some of my earnings, but they are still good.

Most of my conversions for this niche are pin submits.

I have 1 domain and 1 blogger blog about that niche.

Blogger = registered with real ip
Domain + hosting = registered with fake data and paid with paysafecard, but unforunately they didn't offer Paysafecard anymore and I just paid with my real paypal the last time

Do you think I have to be worried?
Should I take any action?

Hope to get some useful responses :-)

p.s I'm german and I use a german niche

TrendSetterz

Reaction score
i dont think you will have any kind of problem , maybe your earnings might decrease a bit , however if you haven't provided protection to domain and hosting , then if someone files a DMCA , u r site might be taken down ...in the case of blogger , im pretty confident it will still remain strong as usual ...you can pm me for more help if u want

Antonio

Reaction score
You won't have any problem. You'll only have to remove or re-do anything once you get contacted by the real deal.

Mr White

Reaction score
No trouble at all.
You are simply doing what MILLIONS of others do and that is monetizing peoples stupidity lol

Do not worry

hammerK

Reaction score
In most cases you are pretty much safe, but one never knows. I guess all heard from those guys got sued for the gta5download pages.

R-evolution

Reaction score
Those people does not have to know whether your tool is fake or not. Just add survey under survey, they will never understand if the tool works. What network do you use? promote your niche with link locker and you'll be fine.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
hammerK said:
In most cases you are pretty much safe, but one never knows. I guess all heard from those guys got sued for the gta5download pages.

Yeah, that's pretty scary. I am glad I didn't promote that one.
Also, it looks like they are targeting domains with "gta" in them.

To the OP: You never know when somebody decides to take action and tries to shut you down, and while the chances are slim, you still take the risk.

Gedeon

Reaction score
Fuck me this is serious. Any articles on this? I don't like using copyrighted names on my pages, but this is scary shit.

hammerK said:

hammerK

Reaction score
It happens in our business, but most of us are pretty safe.

Here is one of the article, I just cannot find the original one.

Code:
http://fusible.com/2013/04/take-two-continues-legal-fight-over-grand-theft-auto-v-beta-domain-names/

geealigy

Reaction score
123$ said:
You won't have any problem. You'll only have to remove or re-do anything once you get contacted by the real deal.

Hmm, it is considered fraud so I think if I get contacted by my real data I will be sued. Or why would they not sue me?

NUMB3R44 said:
No trouble at all.
You are simply doing what MILLIONS of others do and that is monetizing peoples stupidity lol

Do not worry

If you get caught they will never care how many people do this ^^. It's true that you are monetizing on peoples stupidity, but its not legal either. At least not in germany.

Anyway I think I should be fine. If not I won't get too much problems (I hope :-D)

But they are still destroying my conversion rates =( 3 trusted pages on the first page of google about how fake my website is daaamn

Top Bottom