Fake Facebook game proof?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Tom

Reaction score
Hi anyone know how to fake facebook proof for facebook game niches like coins ect?
I used cheatengine but it dont worked for me. if anyone can help me over skype i will give you a HQ Niche.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you can't give proof by yourself,just steal a video that has proof and cut that part and put in your video.

Tom

Reaction score
f0rest said:
If you can't give proof by yourself,just steal a video that has proof and cut that part and put in your video.

There are no proofs they all user screens

Dejan

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You can always use photoshop.

Mimo

Reaction score
Use cheatengine... Search on youtube your niche and type in cheat engine in the end. example: clash of clans cheat engine. There are some videos that will teach you how to use cheatengine on that game.

Tom

Reaction score
Mimo said:
Use cheatengine... Search on youtube your niche and type in cheat engine in the end. example: clash of clans cheat engine. There are some videos that will teach you how to use cheatengine on that game.

I done this already but it dont works well.
But i will try it again now

Top Bottom