Facebook Verification - Phone Bypass!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mecsican

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've seen a great number of questions around regarding how to bypass the phone verification on a facebook account, to be able to post things and make the account more "legal", which can come in handy if you for instance want to promote your website or blog etc.

Here is a small guide from me to all of you!

1) First of go to this site: http://receive-sms-online.com/

2) Choose any number of your choice to receive sms on that number online.

3) After that, Enter that number in the SMS verification text box and click on verify.

4) Once you have done, You will instantly receive your code on that number's inbox. to access inbox of selected number click on number,it will leads you to inbox.

Hope this comes in handy for some of you!

Cheers from Mecsican!

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Wow very nice share man thanks for this.

mKHAz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What if someone already used the number to create an account?

Mecsican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mKHAz said:
What if someone already used the number to create an account?

Heard that that might happen yes.. I've seen the site update with new numbers atleast 3 times over the past 2 weeks, so guess you'll have to wait until it updates again then.. You can still use the service for other stuff than FB meanwhile though :)
Thx for commenting

Mecsican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys! I'll be posting more guides in the future, so just keep your eyes open!

Top Bottom