Facebook Script

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddha

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new here. These days I see some decent Facebook jacking scripts here and there (post image, comment, tagging), i.e. Emma Watson sextape, vouchers, etc...
Anyone know where I can get such a script beside coding one of my own? :)
Is there maybe a similar script in the VIP section?

Wolfestein

Reaction score
Website
hqaccs.com
If you have money, hire someone on Fiverr or other freelancers sites and they will make unique script for you. you can sell it for few people later and thats how you get your investition back.

valentina

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
yea .You can develop your own unique script from odesk,freelancer,seomarts freelancer. s

fatality

Reaction score
There is not currently a script like this in the VIP section although there are loads of FB share and like scripts in there. I have a script like this but haven't used it much. Facebook is starting to ban these apps very fast now. If you are looking to develop your own or buy one, it will cost over $150 for a good one probably.

lancerimpact

Reaction score
Dont bother with some indian guy on freelancer sites. they cant code stuff like this.
ask around, people might give it to you, or sell it to you.
conversions on it arent that great though

buddha

Reaction score
Thanks for your answers so far, I appreciate it. As lancerimpact already mentioned, it's pretty hard to find someone for such a task from freelancer sites, as those people don't have the required skills in most cases. I guess I just have to keep searching for now... if any member is interested in selling his script, don't hesitate to shoot me a private message. :)

Blastoise

Reaction score
lancerimpact said:
Dont bother with some indian guy on freelancer sites. they cant code stuff like this.
ask around, people might give it to you, or sell it to you.
conversions on it arent that great though

This for sure. anyone who claims they can is probably lying

buddha

Reaction score
Sorry that I have to bring this up again... A few people already contacted me. Please add a method to contact you (Skype, etc.), as I'm not able to answer your PMs... yet. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom