Facebook questions .

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Qspy

Reaction score
Does having this ;
8ab30e1030a05ab193338502f24c6a87.png

And having like 20-500k likes from facebook will improve ranking/anything ?
I Have found a bug which can add me even 1million likes in 1 day..
I am very curious ,thank you .

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I doubt it, if you add 1 million likes in 1 day. It won't raise to page 1.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It wont. I thought this then and it did not help my ranking. I bought 30k website likes on fiverr and no fuckin effect on my ranking. The likes is pointing to my root domain.

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What about Facebook likes pointing to a YouTube video ?

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
r3v01uti0n said:
Fierce said:
It wont. I thought this then and it did not help my ranking. I bought 30k website likes on fiverr and no fuckin effect on my ranking. The likes is pointing to my root domain.

Lol, that is a complete waste of money..

If all of sudden u get 30k likes to your website then google knows they are fake, they will rather punish you for it then reward you. Also facebook is not happy with that either.

The likes were all real. Its just, fb likes arent helping SEO shit.

Qspy

Reaction score
Fierce said:
r3v01uti0n said:
Fierce said:

If all of sudden u get 30k likes to your website then google knows they are fake, they will rather punish you for it then reward you. Also facebook is not happy with that either.

It's normal that you got punished for that..maybe if you would get 100-200 likes a day it would been gold.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pajsor33 said:
Fierce said:
r3v01uti0n said:
Fierce said:

It's normal that you got punished for that..maybe if you would get 100-200 likes a day it would been gold.
Thats just a myth lol. What if my website with facebook button went viral and got milllion likes within a day? will they punish it?

Qspy

Reaction score
Fierce said:
pajsor33 said:
Fierce said:
r3v01uti0n said:
Fierce said:

Thats just a myth lol. What if my website with facebook button went viral and got milllion likes within a day? will they punish it?

No,beceuse the viral video would get in the same time
Comment,likes,shares,traffic , everything .
And here you just get likes.

Qspy

Reaction score
Fierce said:
pajsor33 said:
Fierce said:
r3v01uti0n said:
Fierce said:

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pajsor33 said:
Fierce said:
pajsor33 said:
Fierce said:
r3v01uti0n said:

I dont remember i say VIDEO. I said website with fb like button.

Websites can get viral too, bokica proves this using blogspot sites.

Top Bottom