Facebook 3 step script?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Stra

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm looking for this script for days, and I really need it immediately.

So let me explain how this works, for those who don't know.
I want to set this script on my niche page. So who want to get my PPD link, they need to Like my FB page, then Share Page, and after they do those 2 steps, they will get my PPD link.

If anyone can help me to set this up, I could give you 6.5$ I have on my HitLeap account.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've posted a facebook lock plugin for wordpress in the VIP section. You first need to like/share before seeing the content

Stra

Reaction score
Ignore said:
I've posted a facebook lock plugin for wordpress in the VIP section. You first need to like/share before seeing the content

Yeah, that's script I'm looking for. But unfortunately I'm not using wordpress. :lipsrsealed:

promits89

Reaction score
Ignore said:

I am using wordpress. Can give me the script?

johnrosewell

Reaction score
Hm.. Quite interesting.. So, the user cannot proceed to the next step without like it / share it first rite?

promits89

Reaction score
Can anyone give me this script ? I am looking for reply here...

luke

Reaction score
I think you can make it yourself.... Add a like button, Add a share button, then tell them to share it with their friends!

God

Reaction score
I have the script set up on my site now.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I have the thing you are looking for. PM me back tommorow because im really really tired right now and i will give it to you and help you set it up.

The script has the following steps:
#1 LIKE
#2 SHARE
#3 DOWNLOAD

If they press the download button but they haven't liked/shared, alert window pop's up telling them that they need to complete step1/2 first before the download is unlocked.

Top Bottom