Facebook 1.5 Million Email List

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Conformity

Reaction score
Just a file i remembered I had on my USB. Figured this could help a few people. Enjoy

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Virus Scan Included

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks this is good for mass adding people and can be used for other stuff then :).

Conformity

Reaction score
Betistapir said:
I downloaded from last year with the same amount of email too
hope this isnt the same.
Also, hope you separated them by each niche :p

was probably from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- where i released it for a small amount of time. and how would i separate by niche? 1.5mill emails? i dont have time for that =P

Heraclitus

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
That's nice! thanks...

The problem now is how to monetize these emails. (help please!)

Edit : adding them as friends is a nice method but sending emails to such a big email list ...

BTW this is worth a lot of money.. people pay hundreds of dollars for such list.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks for the list, this will help all the newbies who start email marketing.

Top Bottom