Experience Gained: Youtube Account Terminated + Videos Removed

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Hey There,

I'm into PPD from last 2 Months and it's the first time that my account is terminated and videos are removed. Well, I would like to know the solution now?

zirYEKB.png


What to do and How to proceed further? I don't want to leave that niche at all at any cost.

Thanks :)
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Mr David said:
This happend to me last night, just create another YouTube account and re-upload your niche.

Hahaha Okay! The main thing is I don't have description with me :( :(
 

Mr David

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 15, 2013
Messages
306
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
adidam said:
Mr David said:
This happend to me last night, just create another YouTube account and re-upload your niche.

Hahaha Okay! The main thing is I don't have description with me :( :(

Yeah that sucks, try to see the vids of competitors and get some of their tags or create your own :)
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
LinX said:
YouTube used tuberape, it's super effective.

What does it mean? Sorry i don't have any knowledge please explain!
 

Rohit00033

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Well here are few steps you should follow while doing PPD+ YouTube
1) Store all your data related to the video (Title, Tags, description etc) in some sort of notepad or word so that if the video gets deleted you can re-upload it right away without wasting a single minute on thinking or writing a new description!
2) Store the video too, I use Dropbox for everything since its a super awesome tool!
3) Use private proxies while logging into YouTube account, and make sure to buy/create phone-verified accounts only!
 

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
adidam said:
LinX said:
YouTube used tuberape, it's super effective.

What does it mean? Sorry i don't have any knowledge please explain!

Haha, I think he was joking, by saying tuberape he means they 'rape' your channel, he's basically saying that YouTube deleted all your videos, therefore you got 'tuberaped'.

Anyway, sorry to hear this, it happens to all of us, create a new channel and start re-uploading them videos!
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
adidam said:
LinX said:
YouTube used tuberape, it's super effective.

What does it mean? Sorry i don't have any knowledge please explain!

Haha, I think he was joking, by saying tuberape he means they 'rape' your channel, he's basically saying that YouTube deleted all your videos, therefore you got 'tuberaped'.

Anyway, sorry to hear this, it happens to all of us, create a new channel and start re-uploading them videos!

Hahaha Okay! I don't understand all these jokes where Money is involved :) #Serious :D


Ignore said:
adidam said:
LinX said:
YouTube used tuberape, it's super effective.

What does it mean? Sorry i don't have any knowledge please explain!

"Pokémon" It was a joke :)

Hahaha Okay! I don't understand all these jokes where Money is involved :) #Serious :D
 
Top Bottom