[Examples inside] How To Find Tons Of Niches! NO BULLSHIT!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Please post if you found this useful!

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Enjoy :money:

J@bz

Reaction score
Spl33k3 said:
Never thought of it this way, interesting :)

Thanks for posting unlike many who have read the thread!

J@bz

Reaction score
Updated with more examples and niches.

Haye

Reaction score
a new way of thinking for me ;p

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Nice method to find some niches.But bro listen if i select my niche as
how to improve memory.
Then what should i promote via CPA.
I mean should i tell them to download some ebook which will improve your memory.Also people on youtube wont be searching for such things na

J@bz

Reaction score
radarXtreme said:
how to improve memory.
I mean should i tell them to download some ebook which will improve your memory.Also people on youtube wont be searching for such things na

Yeah an ebook would be good in that case... also if your make your video popular enough it will appear as video suggestion on related videos and you can optimize your keyword so it appears as suggestion on specific videos. There will be people searching for educational material in youtube. If you place education in your title your will come up when they are watching videos related to education. Youtube video isn't the only way to promote it though. There is forums, comments on other videos, related sites etc

radarXtreme

Reaction score
j@bz said:
radarXtreme said:
how to improve memory.

Yeah an ebook would be good in that case... also if your make your video popular enough it will appear as video suggestion on related videos and you can optimize your keyword so it appears as suggestion on specific videos. There will be people searching for educational material in youtube. If you place education in your title your will come up when they are watching videos related to education. Youtube video isn't the only way to promote it though. There is forums, comments on other videos, related sites etc
Ya there are other methods of promotion but all that are boring and requires manual efforts.Can you be more specific about how it will appear as a suggestion from other videos.

J@bz

Reaction score
radarXtreme said:
j@bz said:
radarXtreme said:
how to improve memory.

Ya there are other methods of promotion but all that are boring and requires manual efforts.Can you be more specific about how it will appear as a suggestion from other videos.

There will be other videos like educational videos being watched on youtube. Lets say there is peaple looking at maths videos on youtubes. Optimize your video so it can appear as a suggestion on the side when watching those videos by making the title and description something like "How to improve memory in maths" or for physics "how to improve memory to get A* in Physics" so the peaple who are looking at maths/physics video will see your video on the side...

Top Bottom