Evening all.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

thebotshop

Reaction score
Hey all.

Just popping in to say hello - only found this place by seeing a lot of referrers hitting my website from here.

Thought I would join up to see whats going on in here and try to gain some marketing info. I can do the bot coding but the making money thing confuses me :)

Hope to chat to a lot of you soon!

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
ultras said:
Make some YT commenting bot like rate comments or flag video and simmilar you will get good sales.

He is right. If you are good at programming, make some youtube/twitter/facebook/other social network* sites and you will surely get some sales. Anyway, welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it!

thebotshop

Reaction score
ultras said:
Make some YT commenting bot like rate comments or flag video and simmilar you will get good sales.

Already done - thats how I found this place from a thread here linking to them :)

Top Bottom