Enhanceviews Subscribers

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Not working.....
I enter the channel name, doesn't work
Enter the UCI2398 thing in the address bar and it does not work.

Anyone getting this?

LFX

Reaction score
same here for about two weeks. Ive resorted to self subscribing on my other niche accounts...

Mr White

Reaction score
LFX said:
same here for about two weeks. Ive resorted to self subscribing on my other niche accounts...

Not just me then lol

Shadow*

Reaction score
You need to change you LINK in settings. For example your channel name is CPAElites123 but your new link (that new YT system) will be www.youtube.com/user/f21FebGVdad..... You need to change that link to your desired link in settings, and if someone have already link CPAElites123 you can choose CPAElites456 and in EV you have to put CPAElites456 (link name, not channel name)

Mr White

Reaction score
Ignore said:
works for me :s
go to my channel: /user/***

add the ***

Tried and this is the error
Code:
An error occurred when attempting to access the link / account you submitted. Please make sure your link / account is valid and is properly formatted. This error may also appear if the link is private or if your request cannot be applied to that link. If you continue to have any problems, please post on the forums.

wianko said:
You need to change you LINK in settings. For example your channel name is CPAElites123 but your new link (that new YT system) will be www.youtube.com/user/f21FebGVdad..... You need to change that link to your desired link in settings, and if someone have already link CPAElites123 you can choose CPAElites456 and in EV you have to put CPAElites456 (link name, not channel name)

Ah yeh, then it wants me to verify phone numbers and sets it to a personal and a channel, this new youtube update is weird.

Top Bottom