EnhanceViews for Views???

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Do you guys recommend Enhance Views for views? I heard that it often gets stuck at 301. I don't want paid services... I have Vagex but it's not premium so it can only view 30 seconds which is low retention...

Any help?

Thief

Reaction score
Enhanceviews has always worked for me to get passed that 301 mark. Just set the length of the views equal or more than your videos length.

FuriousPete33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No don't use it for views, their views are expensive, you can try vagex, u2bviews,hitleap , ytmax,addmefast and so on but don't try enhanceviews for views.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
Do you guys recommend Enhance Views for views? I heard that it often gets stuck at 301. I don't want paid services... I have Vagex but it's not premium so it can only view 30 seconds which is low retention...

Any help?
I get my videos unstuck with LR vagex views. With only 1000-2000 credits.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
EnhanceViews has been perfect for me to get high retention views as you can set how long the views are. They were perfect for letting me bypass 301 with HR views. Someone also recommended to me before that SYV was amazing at bypassing 301 with mobile views and that you should only use it for bypassing the stuck views. I tested SYV and it works like a charm.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have never used Enhanceviews for views. Only for comments and subs.
I usually use Vagex to pass 301+ even with LR views, just send about 2000 :)

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tiny Hippo said:
What do guys think about ? CPAElites is supposedly vouching for it countlessly and advertising it all over the forum.

Magic-social-media is amazing.

I got one of the vouch copy from them, recieved several K overdelevery and a retention on 99% :)

Haye

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Try ShareYoutubeVideos

Top Bottom