EnhanceViews AutoWatcher

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have just downloaded the EnhanceViews AutoWatcher program and it has appeared to gotten stuck on the page:

xgoMpct.png

Paradoxium

Reaction score
What you need to do is log into your youtube account via an actual browser and then you will most likely get that same page, its just settings that youtube wants you to complete.

Blastoise

Reaction score
Paradoxium said:
What you need to do is log into your youtube account via an actual browser and then you will most likely get that same page, its just settings that youtube wants you to complete.

That's what I thought, so I then agreed to the setting on my browser, closed and reopened the program and it still comes up?

J@bz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Blastoise said:
Paradoxium said:

That's what I thought, so I then agreed to the setting on my browser, closed and reopened the program and it still comes up?

hmm never seen this happen. try removing your youtube account on autowatcher. restart the program start viewer than add the youtube account?

if that doesnt work you could try running it in sandbox.

Paradoxium

Reaction score
Yeah this is strange, I would recomend going into youtube and checking all your settings including setting a YT name. Youtube likes having you set all these unnecessary settings.

Resist

Reaction score
It's because your google+ account is also a channel, you have to remove one of these channels.

Top Bottom