Enhance Views Failing

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

D

Deleted member 3686

Hello guys :cool:

I have an Enhance Views account with 300K Youtube Credit.
I have a lot of customs comments on a text file related to my niche and so on.
I try to add about 15 customs each day to my video, but right now Enhance Views keep refund my credit with the following message : "has been automatically canceled by the system. Users were unable to fulfill the request on your link. This may be because the link is invalid, private, or requires approval for posting. Any unapplied credits for this request have been refunded."

Can someone help me to figure out what is going on ?

By the way I don't need approval for my comments.

D

Deleted member 3686

I will keep my account and hope they will fix the problem because 300K credits I can have about 2000 comments. So I am good for a good amount of future niches.

But Ub2views the problem is that they don't drip feed..

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Make sure You dont need to moderate Your comments and its not on approval, that happens to me sometimes but i put again and it works :)

Top Bottom