Empower Network?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Noxite

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.noxite.net
Is there anyone here who have any experience with a site called: empowernetwork.com
If so, can you tell me what it is?
My first hand impression is that they seems a little bit to great. :/

The_Mentor

Reaction score
I got a letter in the mail from them today, haven't opened it though.

EDIT: Nevermind not address to me and just says Empower real big on the front so thought it was the same thing, lol. :/

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
Check on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. The admin is there.

Noxite

Reaction score
Website
www.noxite.net

hammerK

Reaction score
I just watched a vdeo from jon ochs (google him) he´s a well known affiliate marketer and is also recruiting for empower network. It works like a snowball system. You sign up and buy in (25$ and 19,95$ to get affiliate status). its a training program and you have to sell the system itself, in other words: refer people!

example: you pay 25$ monthly and you referr 3 other people all paying 25$ monthly.. you´ll get 100% commission, so its 75$ - your 25$ = 50$ monthly income for u. Within the system you can upgrade, means you buy other products for more than 25$ monthly, again you´ll refer people buying that = your income will grow. Im still not sure if I should give it a try, but if done correctly it sounds promising. But the site has got a real high alexa rank and there are some "big fishes" involved into it..

Top Bottom