Email Question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Qspy

Reaction score
Hey i dont want to use AWeber for few reasons,and i have my blog already but what software/script can make me a subscriber list?

I Mean when somebody enter his email onto my website,i can see this email on my FTP or in my panel or somewhere..you know to complete a list.

Thanks for responses.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have used JotForm earlier,you just select a form in their website and put it in your website/blog and when someone will fill the details (name,email or whatever) they will come to your email (you choose to which email the details will be sent)

Qspy

Reaction score
f0rest said:
I have used JotForm earlier,you just select a form in their website and put it in your website/blog and when someone will fill the details (name,email or whatever) they will come to your email (you choose to which email the details will be sent)

That looks good but i will be getting 50-100 emails daily and it would be a pain in the a** to copy/paste 100 emails daily:/
Any other alternative?

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
pajsor33 said:
f0rest said:

That looks good but i will be getting 50-100 emails daily and it would be a pain in the a** to copy/paste 100 emails daily:/
Any other alternative?
100 emails a day are not much, I don't think it would take you more than 10-15minutes of your time to check 100messages on your Junk folder.

Qspy

Reaction score
f0rest said:
pajsor33 said:
f0rest said:

Any other alternative?
100 emails a day are not much, I don't think it would take you more than 10-15minutes of your time to check 100messages on your Junk folder.
Ok,thanks for your relpy and help i appreciate this,but anyone know anyway to automatice it ?
I Need it to get in .txt format preferably.
Thanks.:smile:

Top Bottom