Elite Niche Research Step-by-Step (+Images Included)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

TheTwistedHat

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just Sharing the knowledge

What's up community ?
In this tutorial i'm going to show you exactly how to research your main keyword that you're trying to dominate with.
Alot of peoples jump into a niche before they research it or they research it but they don't do it correctly as they should and soon they see their self not succeeding.

After reading this tutorial , i'm pretty sure you will succeed everytime that you try to rank for a keyword.

I've learned it from another forum and I replaced the images with my own ones to make it easier for newbies.

As for the name , I called this tutorial Elite Niche Research , it doesn't have to do anything with Elite Earners .. I just called it like that because It it full detailed and very well represented.

Step 1) Go to Google Adwords Keyword Tool and type your main keyword
k0k1dv.jpg

Now see how many Global Monthly Searches there are , I would suggest one that has at least 10k Global Monthly Searches.

Step 2) Go to Google Homepage
jku7np.jpg

Step 3) Now add &start=900 at the end of address bar, this will show you how much pages there are .. related with that keyword.
dlggno.jpg

Step 4) Insert intitle: ''your keyword'' and press search, this will show you how much pages have done SEO for that keyword or/and how much of them have that keyword in the title of their page
29c083r.jpg

Step 5) Insert inurl:''your keyword'' and press search, this will show you how much competitiors have put that keyword in their url.
2e1hfza.jpg

Now I must say that you're done ..
If you follow all Images and words as I explained, i'm 100% that you will succeed.

I know many peoples were complaining that SEO is ''very hard'' for them.
SEO is a process that takes time but if you want a long-time income then do SEO.

Keep in mind :
One Time Proper SEO - Forever Success

Morpheous

Reaction score
Bro, thats a nice copy/paste from a well known forum.
If you have not done it then I am very happy you shared such a nice method.

If you have done at least give the maker some credits and respect his efforts.

Jim Newman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Great tutorial will definetly be using this to find my next niche! Thanks a lot mayne.

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
This is not my method , it was in a set of ebooks that i have but can't find the name of the creator :/

mashemaru

Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial altough I use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and Long Tail Pro, I will use it on my new niche.

God

Reaction score
Thanks for the share going to give this a read right after I read Zexo's thread.

FYeah

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This is a great guide, thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom