Ehm ... wtf?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

pepeneo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
0 clicks/ 1 download/ 0 Conversions/1.2$ CPA/0$EPC/1.2$ total
2nibjaa.jpg

after a few hrs
awqr5x.jpg

Wolfestein

Reaction score
Website
hqaccs.com
I wish i could be as good as you... making profit without clicks. Real pro! :D

pepeneo

Reaction score
Its OFFICIAL then I am a PRO making money not only without clicks but even without conversions

Heraclitus

Reaction score
It has happened to me too. When the time zone changes the click is tracked for the day before and the user might take some time to complete the offer so the click will be shown yesterday and the lead today..

Diablo .. The network would shave clicks from an active publisher not from a guy that get 10-20 clicks per day. (Don't how much the OP is making though)

pepeneo

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
It has happened to me too. When the time zone changes the click is tracked for the day before and the user might take some time to complete the offer so the click will be shown yesterday and the lead today..

Diablo .. The network would shave clicks from an active publisher not from a guy that get 10-20 clicks per day. (Don't how much the OP is making though)
I am making 10-20$/ day and I doubt they would shawe from alow earner as me

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Heraclitus said:

That could be a reasonable explenation, although the chances of that happening is very very low.

Imo it does not neccesarily have anything to to with the ammount of clicks, Perhaps OP would get more clicks/leads on other networks.

If they shave a few bucks from 1000 publishers daily, it is enough to live a very comfy life with, remember that.

Diablo

Top Bottom