ebook discussion

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Someone on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- told me that I should buy CPATwister by Son ex
Now I know this is not --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- but if I post this thread there they will say its amazing or tty and sell me something else.
I am quite interested by this but I want to know if anyone here has bought it?
Is it another pieces of crap like all the others??

Dejan

Reaction score
My friendly suggestion,do not buy ANY ebooks.

Don't waste money on ebooks,I spent more than $200 on methods and ebooks,and guess what ? I'm doing it on my own way.I don't use any method that i bought,because it's useless
It will take some time to learn more stuff,but you will learn it on your own way.
Learn step by step.

Mr White

Reaction score
chavla said:
My friendly suggestion,do not buy ANY ebooks.

Don't waste money on ebooks,I spent more than $200 on methods and ebooks,and guess what ? I'm doing it on my own way.I don't use any method that i bought,because it's useless
It will take some time to learn more stuff,but you will learn it on your own way.
Learn step by step.

Nice post, thank you. Yes I am avoiding eBooks, this one interested me but I will stay well away!

Riven

Reaction score
Hm, i didn't buy this eBook, but i read that this is about offline Marketing, something with Fiverr and flyers.

Mr White

Reaction score
Riven said:
Hm, i didn't buy this eBook, but i read that this is about offline Marketing, something with Fiverr and flyers.

Yeh I heard a rumor about that aswell. Simply emailed people on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- who have bought it, they told me the info lol

Riven

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Riven said:

Yeh I heard a rumor about that aswell. Simply emailed people on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- who have bought it, they told me the info lol

To be Honest, every so called "method" they sell on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- or elsewhere, you can get for free on the Internet. You just have so search. The only one who makes money is the Seller.

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
I just used a little bit of google to get my hands on this. If there is no updated version of this out there then don't even bother. Its basically promoting our offers using Fiverr Gigs to spread flyers. If you have too much money then you might want to try this, all you need is an offer, something like win free ipad or something and have a well designed flyer, then spread it using Fiverr Gigs and have people complete the offer. Very risky if you ask me..

Cheers,
PB3

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got the book and to be honest it isnt worth the money...

i dont know how you feel about leaked material here, but i can give it to you if it isnt again the rules :)

SoCoX

Reaction score
Probably one of the worst products ever sold on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. I believe it did work well in the beginning but since so many people bought it colleges or universitys where those flyers are mainly handed out are probably getting sick of those xD.

I tried it 3 times and made about 4$ by investing a total of 30$. Sometimes you may be lucky if you come across a offer which could be profitable throughout a certain period of time but overall I have to say that it's not worth it and it is very risky indeed.

@Diablo Leaking is against the rules and I think this forum should stay HQ as it is right now. But why should we even bother here with stuff that is not working properly or very unlikely to make you profit after investing money? But I like already said just my point of view :) .

GunZ

Reaction score
Diablo said:
I got the book and to be honest it isnt worth the money...

i dont know how you feel about leaked material here, but i can give it to you if it isnt again the rules :)

I got the ebook too and i send it to the OP once he open the thread. Please, do not share the ebook public, because the methods are too retarded and involve pathetic scams.

Top Bottom