Ebay or craigslist!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

luke

Well-known member
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
StewieGriffin said:
I've seen A LOT of guides in CPA/PPD using craigslist while for ebay I've only seen one method.

Are any of them worth trying? The nice part would be targeted traffic!
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
there is one method where you post a Job on cragilist. When someone contacts you send them the application on PPD.
I can think of many more ways to use craiglist.

Not sure about ebay as you can only sell things but I'll try to think of something.
 

Xilence

Member
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
j@bz said:
there is one method where you post a Job on cragilist. When someone contacts you send them the application on PPD.
I can think of many more ways to use craiglist.

Not sure about ebay as you can only sell things but I'll try to think of something.

I honestly think that would work but also very mean. :/
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
Xilence said:
j@bz said:
there is one method where you post a Job on cragilist. When someone contacts you send them the application on PPD.
I can think of many more ways to use craiglist.

Not sure about ebay as you can only sell things but I'll try to think of something.

I honestly think that would work but also very mean. :/

yeah that's why i didn't try that.
 

luke

Well-known member
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
j@bz said:
Xilence said:
j@bz said:
there is one method where you post a Job on cragilist. When someone contacts you send them the application on PPD.
I can think of many more ways to use craiglist.

Not sure about ebay as you can only sell things but I'll try to think of something.

I honestly think that would work but also very mean. :/

yeah that's why i didn't try that.

Im still thinking about a good method!
 

luke

Well-known member
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Spl33k3 said:
Cragslist gives you more options, since on ebay your contact with the customer is indirect

But can you use links in cragslist?
 
Top Bottom