Easy to rank French Niche on Google ? (SEO)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sion

Reaction score
Hey Hey hey it's me! Guys today i just want your opinion.:grin:

It's more easy to rank a website with french Niches ( So French Website ) Than a site in English?

(Only SEO, Google. No YT)

Antonio

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean. It's the same as any other website either english or not.
If the websites in French it doesn't make it easier, but of course it has a priority over a english website on google.fr

Sion

Reaction score
123$ said:
If the websites in French it doesn't make it easier, but of course it has a priority over a english website on google.fr

On Google.com too if it's in a French keyword No ?

Apex

Reaction score
tenover said:
123$ said:

On Google.com too if it's in a French keyword No ?

Google automatically redirects a visitor to Google's domain for that country. If you're in France and you enter "google.com", you'll be redirected to "google.fr". At google.fr, your site will take priority over English sites, since it's french content. On Google.com, you wont have an advantage.

Nevertheless, if you're interested in french leads, you won't care about google.com that much, your main interest will be google.fr

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
tenover said:
Hey Hey hey it's me! Guys today i just want your opinion.:grin:

It's more easy to rank a website with french Niches ( So French Website ) Than a site in English?

(Only SEO, Google. No YT)

Google Keyword Tool might be your friend for this kind of question.
Anyway, your inbox is full.

mrlazy

Reaction score
it depends upon competition..but in case of google. fr, answer to your question is yes

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yes you can optimize your website in french language...

Ignore

Reaction score
French people searches for french keywords. Even on google.com, they will enter a french keyword and it will show the french sites first :p

Top Bottom