Easily Get More Downloads With The Same Amount Of Work!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skouti

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys I just figured out that this method is going to get you some more downloads, it's like the password method but something more tempting and maybe even me would complete a survey for it :P

Note: This will only work with generators,hacks,and programs in general!

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

If you feel like the post didn't deserve a thanks remove it!

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey

very nice trick :-)

I will try this for my new niche .... only one question, what to show in the video then? I cannot show that the generator requires an additional download etc., because then they cannot see any proof. They will just think, maybe this won't work ....

Skouti

Reaction score
anatho said:
hey

very nice trick :-)

I will try this for my new niche .... only one question, what to show in the video then? I cannot show that the generator requires an additional download etc., because then they cannot see any proof. They will just think, maybe this won't work ....

Show them actually that you compelte a survey only for the generator and include the license in the .rar with the generator just for the video ;)

Even if some of them won't download the license key you will always get more downlaods than you would have if you didn't use the above method :D

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
selvamrajasekar said:
Show them actually that you compelte a survey only for the generator and include the license in the .rar with the generator just for the video ;)

so in fact they have to do 2 surveys? I though about giving out the generator for free without survey and then they start it and it says outdated, they go to "update" page where they have to do the survey for the "update" .....

Skouti

Reaction score
anatho said:
selvamrajasekar said:

so in fact they have to do 2 surveys? I though about giving out the generator for free without survey and then they start it and it says outdated, they go to "update" page where they have to do the survey for the "update" .....

You can twist it like this you will definately get a better conv rate than
landing page > download generator, but if you put a survey on the generator and a survey on the license key you will some times get double the downloads :D

Top Bottom