Earning with ppd

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lucky14

Reaction score
Hy guys my litle experience is to work with ppd with fake files repeat fake files.Adworkmedia alow to use fake files? I am confusing what to use adnooka or adworkmedia ,some users say that adnooka is a great network but other says that its not a trust network.So please guys sugest me what to use with ppd fake files adnooka or other good ppd company?
and another question adworkmedia alow to use fake file.
Excuse me for this large thread but i need help
Thanks ,thanks ,thanks ,thanks to all

Wolfestein

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
hqaccs.com
Use AdworkMedia they officially doesn't allow that, there is no network which allows fake files, anyway many users does that and they don't have any problems. However these days Adnooka shows better results than Adworkmedia.

Riven

Reaction score
Well they don't like it, but they also don't confront the Publisher. Just NEVER EVER write in an Application that you will make money with Fake files. Adworkmedia is by far one of the best Networks, so try to sign up there.

MoneyCashers

Reaction score
Being a owner of a PPD platform I can tell you that using fake files will get you banned sooner or later. It's better to just use real files that will keep the user happy (and therefore the network) If you like I might be able to give you some tips on some files you might be able to use.

~MoneyCashers

mooton

Reaction score
MoneyCashers said:
Being a owner of a PPD platform I can tell you that using fake files will get you banned sooner or later. It's better to just use real files that will keep the user happy (and therefore the network) If you like I might be able to give you some tips on some files you might be able to use.

~MoneyCashers

Can you give me tips on genuine files please?

Top Bottom