Earning help

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

albothug

Reaction score
hello guys i have been browsing this site and have had many accounts created under soo many peoples referrals. I can create fake programs, YouTube videos, I have 2 websites with .com domains. but i cant seem to get people to download my files and make my youtube videos ranked.

thanks for any help

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Keep uploading the videos, you will get the hang of it without you knowing it!
Are you at least getting clicks to your links? The keyword here is experiment.

Harpush

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How many clicks you get daily?
What Countries?
The most important question to ask yourself is: Does your niche worths completing a survey?
Do you upload few niches/week or just one a month?
Answer those and you will be fine

albothug

Reaction score
i get 1-3 clicks daily, visits from US, Uk , Mexico , Thailand i think thats the most recent ones. yes i was told by someone to do this niche and his earning from it. at the start i uploaded a few niches but because i didnt see any results i didnt create many more niches.

Top Bottom