Due to kids taking advantage of the ratings they have now been disabled

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Hello Elites

Due to the amount of PM's I'm seeing, including the amount of threads I can see getting trashed, the thread ratings has been deactivated. IMO it does not bother me in the slightest, they are not needed, I'm an adult and can make my own mind up regarding something I read.

I'm sure some of you will complain however...

fatality

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I never even noticed them on this site really. They piss me off on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- though because every sales thread you see just gets 1-starred by competitors.

I agree that this feature is not needed.

DeFactos

Reaction score
Well I agree with you but I like to believe that this forum has only HQ members and content so that everyone knows how to think for themselves, and the stars shouldn't be so relevant at all.

Line

Reaction score
To be honest, if anyone complains, grow the hell up for once... god damn.

Riven

Reaction score
I have no Problem with that. I read threads because of their Content, and not because of their Rating. To be Honest, i think Thread Rating is a rather useless feature.

GunZ

Reaction score
Riven said:
I have no Problem with that. I read threads because of their Content, and not because of their Rating. To be Honest, i think Thread Rating is a rather useless feature.

Yea, it is useless. I didnt even notice the feature is misssing. If you need the info and you trust the OP, you read it. These little stars mean nothing.

Ignore

Reaction score
Indeed. I was already happy we couldn't see who rated how much.
Some people would get butthurt :p

Love it! HQ forum is getting even more HQ

Morpheous

Reaction score
People who are motivated in earning money as they know its value younger or older wouldn't have to bother. I think it is the best you did HE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom