Drop in Traffic? Am I The Only One Experiencing It?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

jdpreacher

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 11, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Hi Legends,

I just want to ask about your traffic, specially those doing SEO and YT.

-This month I have experience drop in traffic by the thousand, I'm trying to bounce back and I hope weekends will make up for the traffic lose.

-I really thought I would only experience traffic drop in the month of August since it is school time for most students.

-Anyway, spikes in earning shall compensate for it and hope to get more to save myself from frustration.

*** So how's you traffic fellas? Gone up or Gone down.
-Hope to hear from you.

Have a nice weekend. :smile:
 

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
North Pole
jdpreacher said:
Hi Legends,

I just want to ask about your traffic, specially those doing SEO and YT.

-This month I have experience drop in traffic by the thousand, I'm trying to bounce back and I hope weekends will make up for the traffic lose.

-I really thought I would only experience traffic drop in the month of August since it is school time for most students.

-Anyway, spikes in earning shall compensate for it and hope to get more to save myself from frustration.

*** So how's you traffic fellas? Gone up or Gone down.
-Hope to hear from you.

Have a nice weekend. :smile:

When my videos are up on YT I got tons of targeted traffic but if it's terminated my website is just like a piece of shit! hahahaha!
 

J a Y

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 28, 2013
Messages
911
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Delhi, India
Website
innogriti.in
JuanMove said:
When my videos are up on YT I got tons of targeted traffic but if it's terminated my website is just like a piece of shit! hahahaha!

I completely agree with this , this happenned with me few days back with my new site and i was like come on people please visit me without youtube as well.(didnt do SEO for it actually)
 

jdpreacher

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 11, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Some of my videos and website might have lost rank, need a week of beast mode.
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
Google made a new algo update this month and this is why u are loosing traffic


also if you are using rapidshare u are f#@@ because oldlinks don't work anymore.
 

jdpreacher

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 11, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
pepeneo said:
Google made a new algo update this month and this is why u are loosing traffic





Ya bro, it could be the culprit. Thanks.
 
Top Bottom