Drop in earnings FileIce/Sharecash

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

djaskol

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Do you guys experience certain drop of earnings in past few days. I had stable income since 12th of month (40-70$ per day) and than bam, I have 5-15$. Click havent drop. I have almost same average clicks (600 - 900). Is there posibilty the survey are changed or not working, or its me.....

Mr White

Reaction score
600-900 Clicks a day damn!
Anyways, my earnings have crashed but thats cause I had some accounts banned.
How many niches do you have?

GunZ

Reaction score
djaskol said:
Do you guys experience certain drop of earnings in past few days. I had stable income since 12th of month (40-70$ per day) and than bam, I have 5-15$. Click havent drop. I have almost same average clicks (600 - 900). Is there posibilty the survey are changed or not working, or its me.....

Have a look at the CPA networks and try to pick/optimize the offers by yourself.

djaskol

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
600-900 Clicks a day damn!
Anyways, my earnings have crashed but thats cause I had some accounts banned.
How many niches do you have?

I have currently 30 Niches.

inflameous

Reaction score
I would really recommend you switching to AdWorkMedia or MgCash, if you need any help optimizing your offers PM me, my earnings increased from 20-60% when switching to AWM from Fileice.

djaskol

Reaction score
GunZ said:
djaskol said:

Have a look at the CPA networks and try to pick/optimize the offers by yourself.

I dont know how to optimize offers, I am bit afraid that I can do something wrong and make the oposite, instead earn more I could maybe fck up something on cpa and earn nothing :)

doodoo

Reaction score
djaskol said:
GunZ said:
djaskol said:

I dont know how to optimize offers, I am bit afraid that I can do something wrong and make the oposite, instead earn more I could maybe fck up something on cpa and earn nothing :)
Theres no any special thing on optimizing offers, switch to a CPA network if you want to earn more, and then ask your AM to help you with optimising offers, you'll earn more with CPA than PPD.

GunZ

Reaction score
djaskol said:
GunZ said:
djaskol said:

Yea, you are correct. You can do it wrong, but you have to do it. Do not be afraid from the fails, they will build your future success. You will learn a lot from them.

Top Bottom