Domains

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skilhgt

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently purchased a domain from network solutions and realised they are a terrible domain name company. I was wondering what your guys opinions are on the best domain company, I'm probably gonna go with namecheap over go daddy but want to hear your opinions first.

Thanks

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
Network Solutions isn't that bad. They just don't offer much addons like other companies and they cost too much. I'm with namecheap and I'm waiting for their $0.99 domain sale.

Antonio

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I go with domain.com . I have around 15 domains with it and I must say it works like a charm, and the support is just plain amazing.

J@bz

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
i am with namecheap...never had a problem.

Skilhgt

Reaction score
StewieGriffin said:
Network Solutions isn't that bad. They just don't offer much addons like other companies and they cost too much. I'm with namecheap and I'm waiting for their $0.99 domain sale.

Is it going to be infinite $0.99 domains or just one per user?

Thanks

gabemadison

Reaction score
I am with Namecheap (already bought 3 domains and monthly hosting from them) and the support there is awesome!

Skilhgt

Reaction score
gabemadison said:
I am with Namecheap (already bought 3 domains and monthly hosting from them) and the support there is awesome!

Do you host CPA scripts on their hosting?

gabemadison

Reaction score
Skilhgt said:
gabemadison said:

Yep, all three of my sites have content lockers on them. They haven't had a single problem with me doing that!

Check out my signature if you decide to use Namecheap!

Skilhgt

Reaction score
gabemadison said:
Skilhgt said:
gabemadison said:

Yep, all three of my sites have content lockers on them. They haven't had a single problem with me doing that!

Check out my signature if you decide to use Namecheap!

Are they fake CPA scripts or real?

Thanks

w4sp

Reaction score
I've used Network Solutions and they're good, atleast so far. I got mine for very cheap.
You can also check out crazydomains.co.uk apart from a somewhat long time it took for them to activate my domain, I've had no issue with them.

Top Bottom