Does Vagex still work.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Apex

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
hey guys, I've been doing some research and a lot of people are saying that vagex is dead and they fail to deliver HR views anymore.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks in advance.
 

Apex

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
Հ∊xσ said:
Still works flawlessly for me.

Thanks man, I've heard that you need to set the view length to the entire video length to bypass some Youtube Filters, is that true?
 

zexo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
27
Location
United Kingdom
Apex said:
Հ∊xσ said:
Still works flawlessly for me.

Thanks man, I've heard that you need to set the view length to the entire video length to bypass some Youtube Filters, is that true?

I always select it to the video view length.
 

Apex

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
Հ∊xσ said:
Apex said:
Հ∊xσ said:
Still works flawlessly for me.

Thanks man, I've heard that you need to set the view length to the entire video length to bypass some Youtube Filters, is that true?

I always select it to the video view length.

Thanks for the tip. Anything else I should keep into consideration?
 

sonex

Banned
Banned
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Vagex never had HR views, how do you expect to have them when the whole site is automated, full of bots or whatever else. You cant expect to make money with Vagex views, you need keyword relevant viewers.
 

Apex

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
sonex said:
Vagex never had HR views, how do you expect to have them when the whole site is automated, full of bots or whatever else. You cant expect to make money with Vagex views, you need keyword relevant viewers.

Your post doesn't make sense, HR are based on view length, not if it's real views, bots or not. The purpose is to rank your video to get relevant viewers.
 

sonex

Banned
Banned
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Apex said:
sonex said:
Vagex never had HR views, how do you expect to have them when the whole site is automated, full of bots or whatever else. You cant expect to make money with Vagex views, you need keyword relevant viewers.

Your post doesn't make sense, HR are based on view length, not if it's real views, bots or not. The purpose is to rank your video to get relevant viewers.

Good luck on that. If my post had no sense, yours is the stupidiest one I've read in ages. Happy ranking.
 

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Joined
April 21, 2013
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
sonex said:
Apex said:
sonex said:
Vagex never had HR views, how do you expect to have them when the whole site is automated, full of bots or whatever else. You cant expect to make money with Vagex views, you need keyword relevant viewers.

Your post doesn't make sense, HR are based on view length, not if it's real views, bots or not. The purpose is to rank your video to get relevant viewers.

Good luck on that. If my post had no sense, yours is the stupidiest one I've read in ages. Happy ranking.
Calm down guys. HR Views seem to not rank anymore anyways.
 
Top Bottom