Does This Content Allowed

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Awesomeness

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 9, 2013
Messages
1,209
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Philippines
I just want to ask if some of you got payment from sharecash and adnooka with a fake contents (game downloads, hacks, keygens, etc)?

Thanks!



 

GunZ

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
I guess 99,99% from the people in SC and adnooka are locking fake content, so yea.
 

moneyboy2012

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
India
Website
profitnotch.com
limez said:
does adnooka pays weekly? auto payout?

yes their payments are auto when reached $35 (adnooka)
and now if you will join then your default schedule will be net30.
If you earns good like $30+ day then they will bump your payment to net15.

And most of guys use fake contents
 

Awesomeness

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 9, 2013
Messages
1,209
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Philippines
moneyboy2012 said:
yes their payments are auto when reached $35 (adnooka)
and now if you will join then your default schedule will be net30.
If you earns good like $30+ day then they will bump your payment to net15.

And most of guys use fake contents

what is the difference between net30 and net15?
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
limez said:
what is the difference between net30 and net15?

Net-30
The money earned this month will be paid on August 30.

Net-15
The money earned this month will be paid on August 15.
 

Awesomeness

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 9, 2013
Messages
1,209
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Philippines
Calisthenics said:
Net-30
The money earned this month will be paid on August 30.

Net-15
The money earned this month will be paid on August 15.

ohh i see. so it will be monthly payment for net30. any other network pays weekly once you reach their threshold?
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
limez said:
Calisthenics said:
Net-30
The money earned this month will be paid on August 30.

Net-15
The money earned this month will be paid on August 15.

ohh i see. so it will be monthly payment for net30. any other network pays weekly once you reach their threshold?

Well, most networks will gladly pay you weekly, though the required thresholds are usually hard to meet, for example, $1000/week.

You can try Adshiftmedia as they pay bi-weekly from day one ("payments are paid every 5th and 21st automatically").
 

Awesomeness

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 9, 2013
Messages
1,209
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Philippines
Calisthenics said:
Well, most networks will gladly pay you weekly, though the required thresholds are usually hard to meet, for example, $1000/week.

You can try Adshiftmedia as they pay bi-weekly from day one ("payments are paid every 5th and 21st automatically").

does adshiftmedia have high payout rates?
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
limez said:
Calisthenics said:
Well, most networks will gladly pay you weekly, though the required thresholds are usually hard to meet, for example, $1000/week.

You can try Adshiftmedia as they pay bi-weekly from day one ("payments are paid every 5th and 21st automatically").

does adshiftmedia have high payout rates?

I'd say average.
I recommend you try different networks and see which one works the best for your traffic.
 
Top Bottom