does the PPD busniss have a future ?????

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

EL DJOKO 2013

Reaction score
as the title said i want to know if PPd still wprks because the internet audience become more informed about the PPD sites :sad: , so people dont want to complete offers or surveys any more :sad: ?? i want just to ask if i m losing my time at this busniss or not ??

thanks for your opinion :smile:

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think it does as every day a new 12 year old starts using the internet and wants free game hacks etc. ;)

Sky

Reaction score
Actually, the CPA industry won't fail in my opinion. Because, new people are accessing the internet daily. As kids get older they use the internet and they want content they desire. So its a repetitive cycle, therefore PPD/CPA won't fail unless aliens terminate us.

Blastoise

Reaction score
Sky said:
Actually, the CPA industry won't fail in my opinion. Because, new people are accessing the internet daily. As kids get older they use the internet and they want content they desire. So its a repetitive cycle, therefore PPD/CPA won't fail unless aliens terminate us.

Once again, great minds think alike :)

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I don't that thing will happen :) Even if a kid or a guy knew that the link is a survey link as long as your niche is golden they will definitely do anything just to get it. :) So it doesn't really depend on the PPD/CPA site, it really depends on your niche. :)

iVirus

Reaction score
Sky said:
/Thread.
PPD / CPA still works like a charm

jeez

Reaction score
The internet is just getting larger and larger with more than 7.1 billion people (in 2013 as cited from Wikipedia) using it every day, I believe the internet will never become saturated as there is endless possibilities that the world wide web offers, of course, within those billions are gullible people waiting to download your file! :D

Uᴎknown

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It'll probably be getting better with the amount of dumber people rising lol

high5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes, it has a future because the humanity is getting dumber with every generation. People will always fall for stuff like fake hacks. But bare in mind CPA industry is about a lot more than locking files.

jeez said:
The internet is just getting larger and larger with more than 7.1 billion people (in 2013 as cited from Wikipedia) using it every day, I believe the internet will never become saturated as there is endless possibilities that the world wide web offers, of course, within those billions are gullible people waiting to download your file! :D

Nope, not every single person in the world uses internet.

Top Bottom