Does ShareCash support multiple account in same public IP

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

foysalremon

Reaction score
I want to apply in ShareCash. My friends already have an account but problem is our isp server is same. And they don't give unique ip to every user. So our public ip is same.
So will I be able to apply ShareCash from this same ip address?
with different computer.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, they DO NOT ALLOW multiple account from same IP. They have stated that in their ToS. Although, I suggest contacting them and describing the situation.

donsenc

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
SH was used to the best long time ago, they are not good anymore at this time. But their payment was in time at least.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
donsenc said:
SH was used to the best long time ago, they are not good anymore at this time. But their payment was in time at least.

I can prove the opposite. ShareCash is improved a lot, i remember back in the days i didn't like SC at all, but now i did a test split with FileIce and ShareCash, and here are the results:

FileIce: Earnings made in 13 Days
585c626acf3aa795d5eee9a50138a333.png

ShareCash: Earnings made in 6 Days
fa8a3daf6e4b688bca976f1d3c7ef28a.png

It's the same niche on both networks, i left it on fileice for 13 days, then after it made 1k on sc for 6 days i decided that SC is better then FI, and removed the niche from SC and continued doing test splits on other networks.

wizard74

Reaction score
I agree with Gorsko. I don't know why people say that ShareCash isn't good! It has high paying surveys, high conversion rate and EPC, and I have highest earnings on SC.

Top Bottom