Does anybody set their completions to more than one?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Will people complete 2 offers? Anybody have experience with that and how well does it work? If you hide the competition bar too.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I always let my visitors do 2 surveys, and it workss perfectly, once i got two FR leads for the same niche within a minute....

Gedeon

Reaction score
Well, on adnooka hit up your files and there's a gear icon. Click that, and voila.

As for the topic, yeah, I do it. All the time. I'm evil too I guess, afterall my fake files will not work, but if somebody is willing to fill a survey, he is more likely willing to fill another. And probably another one.

I would not do that if it was a legit niche, but since it's not, I don't really care. That's the nature of this business. Sad, but true, however it's making coins which is pretty good.

Yup, selling snake oil, shame on me.

Jamie

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to do this in AWM? i know how to do it for the Content Locker, but not for a link locker

Subsistence

Reaction score
Jamie said:
Does anyone know how to do this in AWM? i know how to do it for the Content Locker, but not for a link locker

I don't believe you are able to change this on AWM's link locker. Could be wrong, though.

spiritfly

Reaction score
Subsistence said:
Jamie said:

I don't believe you are able to change this on AWM's link locker. Could be wrong, though.

You're right, it can't be changed. The best way I can think of is chaining two link lockers together, or more. :)

No Fear

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed there video getting flagged more frequently if you put more than one competition?

Richie

Reaction score
No Fear said:
Has anyone noticed there video getting flagged more frequently if you put more than one competition?

I'd imagine a few people will be like... the fuck, I just did a survey and there's more? And believe it's just an endless cycle, then flag you...

I wouldn't do it with a YouTube niche, as being flagged means being taken down, but if you were using Facebook posts etc. it could work great.

J@bz

Reaction score
I had so many guys complete more than 5 offers one guy even did 11 or 12 surveys. :D

Top Bottom