Does AnyBody Have Any Problem With My Shares?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I have been -neg rep by "Fierce" saying my shares are bla bla bla bla

2vd2ve0.jpg

If anybody doesn't like my share then please tell me I will not share anything from now on on this forum.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just move on. I got -3 repped by some new guy here who already thinks he's a boss called [onvacation] (right now), but I don't really care. Don't let reputation give you stress and usually complaining about it will give you just more negative reputation.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I don't see why they would have a problem, if they don't like your shares, they can just remove Thanks.

User

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Let that guy be, I enjoy your shares, he is just mad because maybe one of the shares has his stuff.

Riven

Reaction score
User said:
Let that guy be, I enjoy your shares, he is just mad because maybe one of the shares has his stuff.

That might be it, but it's still not a reason to insult someone as a "Fucktard".

Edit: Also don't forget, if you think you got a -rep for no reason or you think it was given you unfair, you can always Report Ratings.

Riddik

Reaction score
i dont think so, you share well as i know dont mind keep posting.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We're on the same boat, look at mine. BTW that guy [onvacation] was banned now. He -repped me too and some random idiot.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Indexer, I already deleted your rep. It is NOT allowed to harras or swear in any reputation.

If people have any complaints/problems about your release/thread they can simply PM you to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom