Do you wait, before you boost your YT Videos?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

schnupftabag

Reaction score
Hey guys, i need your help. Do you normally wait some days before you boost your videos, or do you boost them right after uploading them?

Kind Regards,
schnupftabag

Quahogz

Reaction score
Yes I do... I wait 1 day before.. I don't know why but it makes me sure about it and I never get my videos deleted

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
schnupftabag said:
Hey guys, i need your help. Do you normally wait some days before you boost your videos, or do you boost them right after uploading them?

Kind Regards,
schnupftabag

Wait until your video is indexed, once you have uploaded search your keyword and set the options to last 24 hours if its there boost slowly.

Antonio

Reaction score
I wait around 1 week to 2 weeks. Mainly because I am lazy really.
Or just sent drip-feeded views.

fatality

Reaction score
I start using vagex and enhanceviews like the same day I upload the video. Then I wait a day and buy high retention views.

Sion

Reaction score
Man me i Upload video, after 1 Minute i add Views Likes and Comments and subscribe Lol :)

User

Reaction score
By what video, if I know the niche is a important one then I wait, if it is something I just throwed together in a few minutes then I boost after a few hours (2-5 Max).

Top Bottom