Do you trust AdNooka?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jim Newman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Do you guys trust AdNooka? It seems like some people think their really shady since the owner is an --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- member and something about them not being a registered company. So my question is would you give them your SSN for taxes? And how do you feel about them overall?

Fawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry. They've paid out well over $250,000 (possibly $500,000 or $1m) within the past 5 - 6 years from past business ventures (GPT, PPD, and CPA network).

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
We'll all see at the end of the month if people get they're pay or not.
You shouldn't be recommending people join a network in your signature if you question them lol

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Razer12 said:
We'll all see at the end of the month if people get they're pay or not.
You shouldn't be recommending people join a network in your signature if you question them lol

I have already been paid by them I know they payout. But its are they secure with personal information. I mean Idk if I trust them with my full ID lol.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
I believe they are a registered company under the name of Prestige Revenue LLC, in the UK you can search up businesses and find out the information to see if they're a valid registered company, if they have that in the USA just search them up. I do believe they're trustworthy however, none of their previous services have had any problems! You're in safe hands (it seems).

Jim Newman

Reaction score
AdShiftKyle said:
I believe they are a registered company under the name of Prestige Revenue LLC, in the UK you can search up businesses and find out the information to see if they're a valid registered company, if they have that in the USA just search them up. I do believe they're trustworthy however, none of their previous services have had any problems! You're in safe hands (it seems).

No I believe they are based in Texas from what Matt Greatens has told me. Which is why people who live in the USA have to pay taxes. If I get a lot of good vouches for them I will fill out my tax info.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
Mgwood said:
AdShiftKyle said:

No I believe they are based in Texas from what Matt Greatens has told me. Which is why people who live in the USA have to pay taxes. If I get a lot of good vouches for them I will fill out my tax info.

Just do a lookup of a company in Texas named Prestige Revenue/Prestige Revenue LLC and you'll find your answer :-)

Envo

Reaction score
I personally would trust them, the owner is very known and it is a registered company and such.

Top Bottom