Do you think Korea will actually go to war???

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Nope, North Korea got food problems. That's why they are provoking America. After some time they ask for some food and they'll stop.
Happened already several times before

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I actually do not believe that. He knows that if he throws a nuclear bomb on the USA they're fucked.

Marvin

Reaction score
I honestly do not think that North Korea will not take any action for a long time.
I don't know why some are just too paranoid. Their missiles can't even reach the US inner-lands. They're only threatening us at the moment.

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
The War would be lose for both sides, but again i can't see that USA lose a war from Korea, only one big player who could change the game would be China because if they would join Korea then that would be nasty but again even China said no to Korea.

SteelHard

Reaction score
TheTwistedHat said:
The War would be lose for both sides, but again i can't see that USA lose a war from Korea, only one big player who could change the game would be China because if they would join Korea then that would be nasty but again even China said no to Korea.

even if china and korea joined vs USA the united nations would destroy them regardless. This being said , korea wont move a finger

Volation

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haven't they been backing down? haven't heard anything on the news lately, but now there are more problems with the bombing in syria..

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think you (as an American) are underestimating Korea.
I have seen many funny posts about Kim threatening USA and I can't explain exactly why, but something tells me we (I'm from Holland, so we have to help you guys I guess) are getting a big issue with Korea once they have started the war.

I don't think they'll be strong at men power, but more like spying online or shutdown there supplies to the rest of the world.
I can't explain it perfectly what I mean, but they won't play it fair..

This is just my opinion, I still hope that it's all intimidation and not a real threat

Top Bottom